PageRank is one of the methods Google uses to determine a page’s relevance or importance. Shows your site PageRank instantly in the widget area without editing code.
This plugin send information through pagerank checker site and the image is hosted on that site. Visit http://www.pagerankchecker.info/ for complete results including link popularity, pagerank validity, Alexa rank and domain age.
== Download ==
Click here to download PageRank Button wordpress plugin.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `pagerank-button` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to Appearance > Widgets in WordPress
4. Select the section where you want the widget to appear and click Show
5. Click the Add button next to the PageRank Button
6. Click save changes
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section of this post.